Thread: 10 Years 9/11
View Single Post
Old 09.06.2011, 01:45 AM   #3
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
9/11 was a tragic day for americans everywhere. I've heard the conspiracies, and while they make some valid points, it doesn't matter, to me at least, who was behind it. Innocent people died. For no reason. I agree with the op that since then, the tragedy has been relentlessly preyed upon by political and religious agendas.

But at this point, a decade later, no matter what you believe, we should be recognizing the day as a day of mourning. Not to remind americans and christians of the "evil middle east muslims." That "hate us for our freedom" or any garbage like that. But I feel that if we are going to recognize a day for its historic and tragic events, we should recognize every day tragedy struck in american history. I don't know. I'm not really sure I have room to talk about this. My family was fortunate enough not to have lost any loved ones on 9/11, nor anyone overseas in the string of military conflicts that have ensued. All I'm saying is that it was a horrific day in american history and the only thing that should be mentioned and/or recognized is the loss of life and those affected by that loss as a result.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|