View Single Post
Old 12.10.2006, 08:30 PM   #82
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewall91
these girls are of the age where it's their parents sending them to the camp, not poor little girls deciding to try music as therapy for their lagging self-esteem.

Isn't this camp for 8 to 18 year olds??

I might be speaking soley for myself on this one, but I have been self-concious, for the most part reserved, and shy since I was in the 4th grade (age 9). Just because you're not an adult yet, that doesn't mean that you can't make a decision for yourself.

I've been depressed since I was 13 and I will definitly say that I've used "music as therapy for my lagging self-esteem". Infact I've written plenty of piano peices before and the most beautiful one I've ever written (in my opinion) was when I was 14 years old and crying the entire time because I felt inadequete as a human being.

I find it disgusting that when most people grow older so does their ignorance towards children and people my age. I know plenty of kids that are smart and more knowing then a lot of the adults in my life. You make it sound like a camp for retarded kids or pre-schoolers.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|