View Single Post
Old 05.11.2013, 02:13 AM   #5
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
if only for nostalgia's sake, yes, I am. seeing it when they come to town with the jesus lizard, television, sleep, lightning bolt et al for atp's halloween party, so they'll be really fucking out of place which should be hilarious.

I honestly couldn't tell you when I last listened to last splash, or the breeders at all, probably not since I was like 14. always preferred them to the pixies, I just find frank to be such a twat, his music is not nearly as interesting as he perceives it to be. both sy and mbv did the whole melody/noise thing much better in that they integrated the two as opposed to having them coexist alongside one another. the breeders on the other hand were so unpretentious and infectious.

sooooooooo looking forward to drivin' on 9, and cannonball of course.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|