View Single Post
Old 04.03.2015, 03:28 PM   #38435
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
not if she likes it you're not. it's not like he's giving her a black eye, is he?

of course, you know you are. own it.
What is hilarious is you couldn't be further from the truth, but you love projecting so i will leave you with yourself .

Quote:

i get your concerns, that this might invite misunderstanding and social trouble-- i do get that.

I think you THINK you get it, but I'm not sure you really "get it"

Quote:

but the issue is not to stop having fun-- the issue is how to keep the oglers from ogling and
The issue much more complex than that but hey, i know, its rare for you to totally have no idea what you are talking about so maybe you're not sure what to actually say then..

Quote:
pro-illegal-weed, anti-legal-sex.
More projecting i see? I'm not necessarily against what their doing so much as expressing my sincere concerns.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|