View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 09:48 AM   #44
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah
Yeah I agree. I know what real emo is. But real emos are an extreme minority and anyone who is called emo now is not part of that. I actually heard someone tell me a while ago, "I don't like Funeral for a Friend but you have to respect them because they invented emo and there would be no emo without them." Everyone agreed. I was not pleased to say the least. I don't think any of these 'emos' even know who Rites of Spring are. I do like emo music alot but I'd never be able to say that to anyone now.

That's reasonable. When you say that you like emo, everybody's perspective is different on it and 99% of people would probably think you're referring to the stereotypical misconception of emo, and then it's annoying trying to describe the true definition of the word and successfully convince them what it is. I just say I don't like emo, because I barely like any of it, with little exception to Daitro, Raein, and Off Minor.