View Single Post
Old 12.10.2011, 11:16 AM   #13
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonikdeathmonkey
I consider myself lucky as hell to have seen them as often as I did. If the Eternal tour was the last, so be it. Sonic/Life

I saw them often too, and met them twice. But I still feel unfulfilled because I didn't catch any Eternal. Well, I caught one, but I ended up stupidly getting drunk (something I rarely do), so my memory of the show is pretty sketchy. I remember some flashbulb moments, but I couldn't tell you if they performed well or poorly, and the setlist is completely lost to me.

If they're done for good, then I'm going to be kicking myself for not keeping straight during my last time seeing them.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|