View Single Post
Old 05.25.2015, 05:53 AM   #47716
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Well, I agree that we shouldn't be looking for fans. None of us. But I also see where you're coming from. Nobody likes to be ignored.

I'll try to do my part, and keep an eye out for these people you speak of. I'll try to be respectful and make them feel welcome. Seriously.

But I would suggest people who have a hard time being heard here steer clear of posting recommendations, and spend more of their energy on engaging in conversations that are already in progress. That's the way to make connections, I think. If that's what you're looking for.
Your plans to try make SYG better place sound great. I also try to do my best and not throw shit to anybody´s face.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|