View Single Post
Old 10.30.2016, 11:50 AM   #1499
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
The one and only way HTC wins is if turnout is high. I went canvassing yesterday, and don't think every HTC voter knows where to go or even when the election is. Statistically, if it rains, there's a 20 percent drop in turnout! Dems are scatterbrained and need your help. Contact your county dem office or go to her website to search for local info.

Or take a trip to a state that might be more urgent than yours.

Yeah, I fucking don't wanna either. I'm half painfully shy and half misanthropic, but these are dire days.

Imagine: it's next Tuesday evening. The TV is on. The results come fast and furious. And then you hear the words. "It's official, folks. America has spoken and Donald j trump will be the next president of the United States. Now back to our team for analysis."

Bothering a stranger for thirty seconds doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

Wise, wise words. I've been talking to a lot of wavering "progressives" I know in an effort to talk sense to them. But I really should do some of what you're doing. So should a lot of us.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|