View Single Post
Old 06.06.2011, 03:03 PM   #112
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
One of the jewels in my collection is my German original of "Yeti."
That was a major score.

Rad stuff. My brother has a Repertoire reissue 2xLP that coat him fifty dollars, I'm sorry I like records and since it's probably my favorite LP I'd consider it, but I've got a long list of stuff I want and I'd rather pay the 16 dollars for the CD version....... I feel like every LP put there these is ridiculously overpriced, just because it's vinyl....... I'll bet the cost of manufacturing is high yes but I distinctly remember a time in myofetime where for many records the LP version was the same price or a dollar less....... And this is 15-17 years ago, not the 80's or whatever. Granted the price of CDs has go e down, but come on.......
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|