View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 04:42 AM   #94
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I'd like to put one cumshot on her face. Can you imagine her licking your balls, bent over doggy style, while you're standing up and jerking off, with her big ass kicked up in the air? She could be laying on her harp and while she's rhythmically moving back and forth and kicking her ass up and down like she's being fucked from behind while licking your sweaty sac, discordant harp sounds protrude from under her naked body. Finally, in her sweet, super high pitched voice, she says "I want to have one on me." And then I "arrive" all over her, putting the most massive load to ever exist all over her sweet, sweet face.

Though, I think the title actually refers to "hey, go ahead and download this album, it's free -- have one on me! It's not very good anyway." And, sure enough! It's an overlong, overly slick, obnoxious, boring album where the good moments get lost in a big muck. Enjoy! I guess this album isn't meant to be listened to in one sitting, right? There's no way. This is one of the most tiring albums I've ever heard. I'd rather listen to St. Anger and Chinese Democracy back to back.

Overall rating: Better than most of the garbage out there, but not that great/100.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|