View Single Post
Old 02.14.2012, 08:25 PM   #1471
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
AGP 13-ELECTRONIC PANORAMA I

AGP 13 is the first of two from the rare and legendary Electronic Panorama 4-LP boxed set in the Philips Prospective 21st Siecle series, published in 1970. Copies of the set sell for hundreds of dollars on ebay. Each LP features music from en electronic studio in a different country. The first two LPs comprise this torrent, offering a selection of music from the Groupe de Recherches Musicales de L'O.R.T.F., and the Studio Voor Elektronische Muziek Utrecht. Two tracks from the first LP and one from the second have been cut because they are currently available on CD (from www.electrocd.com and in the Acousmatrix series from Bvhaast). What remains just fits on one CD. The included text file contains the notes from the boxed set, including a biographical sketch of each composer and a brief description of each work. Information on the excluded tracks is given in square brackets.

Equipment used for A/D conversion: Lyra Helikon phono cartridge, Linn LP12/Lingo turntable, Linn Ittok tonearm, Audioquest LeoPard tonearm cable, PS Audio PS2 preamplifier, Kimber PBJ interconnect, M-Audio Audiophile USB A/D converter.

01 - Ivo Malec, Spot [1:36]
02 - Guy Reibel, 2 Variations en Etoile [6:27]
03 - Bernard Parmegiani, Ponomatopees [6:18]
04 - Bernard Parmegiani, Generique [2:23]
05 - Pierre Schaeffer and Pierre Henry, Bidule en Ut [2:11]
06 - Ivo Malec, Dahovi II [7:23]
07 - Francois Bayle, Solitioude [7:05]
08 - Jaap Vink, Screen [7:39]
09 - Milan Stibilj, Rainbow [7:07]
10 - Frits Weiland, Textuur [7:00]
11 - Jacob Cats, Lux [6:51]
12 - Alireza Maschayeki, Shur [6:33]
13 - Luctor Ponse, Radiophonie [5:18]
14 - Jos Kunst, Expulsion [4:09]

NOTE: To the best of my knowledge, these recordings are currently out of print. If you know otherwise, please let me know ASAP, as I do not wish to deprive any artists of their much-deserved royalties (however small).

http://db.tt/PDMz1vD8
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|