View Single Post
Old 05.24.2011, 12:46 PM   #227
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I got this yesterday and immediately feel happy, because there was so beautiful clear vinyls!

I just have listened it first time and I just love it! Itīs so out of this world where everybody seem to have hurry and no time (and need) to be in the silence only with him/herself. I think this is definitely the best Thurston album. Maybe there is something same as in Trees Outside but to me it sounds as if there is twenty years between these albums instead of four. Demolished and 12 Strings are true accompanion, but Demolished is even more meditative. I have listened it just once, I could imagine what doors it will open to me in the future!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|