Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 07.21.2020, 06:07 AM   #782
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Wait, what animal collective albums were changed?

Say all you want about false endings but the one on Suspicious minds kills.

A fade-out false ending! even worse. I find these fake interludes to be manipulative, pertaining a lack of natural emotion; If a song needs a fake ending then it is ultimately shit (and relying on a tired trope in a hope to convey meaning that the song has previously failed to conjure). When bands do the whole false ending crescendo thing live it is similarly used but more-so in a way to whip up the general society-is-delinquent crowd in to a 'we must shout at this part' as opposed to a conversation in the studio about 'how do we make this shit song good'. Maybe I should stop thinking about important topics and join in with current mental breakdown trends and proceed to burn my Country Teaser records to appease the woke overlords running the internet. Speaking of racists you should be burning your Elvis record too since he was the original pillager of the Black community. I know my history because It was written in a Public Enemy song.

Animal Collective save the Black race, in the nick of time

führer, Little Britain has been banned by the BBC for portraying racial stereotypes and that utter sad wank stain of a man Leigh Francis has apologised and removed Bo Selecta from streaming services due to his portrayal of black celebrities like Michael Jackson. It's as if context does not exist anymore and we are all going to end up being whitewashed in to toeing the line. Or we just turn the TV off and log off the internet.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|