View Single Post
Old 11.08.2013, 09:11 AM   #18
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
On your average week what do you get up to? dealing with the endless fucking bullshit that comes with being an adult.

When you are at home what are you doing? lately I am unpacking and shit. Otherwise I read, listen to music, or watch stuff on TV. I cook sometimes, or my wife cooks sometimes. I rock the ganj.

When you are at work what are you doing? taking care of biznass. I book flights and accommodations for employment candidates. I maintain search files. I support the Dean of Libraries. I maintain several software platforms we use. I process reimbursements, and make purchase orders.

When you are sitting with your friends (if you have any) what do you talk about? we talk about music, movies, sports, life, jobs, assholes, drugs, women, jokes, col' rip on each other. what we do not talk about is cars, money, or feelings.

How often do you see your friends? every week I see someone.

Where do you go with your friends? various bars where I don't drink. Each other's houses. as you get older all your friends have families and kids and shit so meeting in cool places is out.

Do you ever go out alone? only to shop for records.