View Single Post
Old 11.07.2013, 02:59 PM   #11
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
On your average week what do you get up to? For the last couple of months it's been like this: get up at 7.45, go to work, finish work around 5.20, get some kind of exercise for an hour or an hour half (either, gym, tai chi or walking home from work) come home and cook dinner, chat to my housemates and watch sopranos with my girlfriend. On Mondays GF and I go out for pizza with friends.

When you are at home what are you doing? Fucking around on the internet, watching sopranos, playing video games, cooking, talking, doing chores.

When you are at work what are you doing? Sitting at a desk, staring at a screen, not talking much, drinking cups of tea or coffee.

When you are sitting with your friends (if you have any) what do you talk about? Depending on which friend: other people we know, what's going on in our lives, our jobs, or love lives, music films books.

How often do you see your friends? My girlfriend is my best friend and we live together, other friends probably not enough, I only hang out with other people about once or twice/week.
Where do you go with your friends? Movies, gigs, restaurants, drinks places.
Do you ever go out alone? I go to gigs and films by myself often.

I don't really do anything productive with my spare time these days, I've been in a bit of a rut like that.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|