View Single Post
Old 06.15.2007, 03:45 AM   #1
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
The time has come for me to hand the starting of a "what are you doing this weekend" thread over to someoone else. I enjoy reading what folks are doing (especially Kegmama and Hip Priest, who always seem to have very cool things to do), but my enthusiasm for starting a thread every Friday has wained. So, someone else, please be the thread starter from next week onwards. I nominate musicfallinglikesnow, but that's not to say that she has to do it if she doesn't want to.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I have got a couple of friends over tonight to make holiday arrangements, Saturday I'm not sure what I'll be doing, Sunday we're going out to lunch with my girlfriend's dad for Father's Day, and then in the evening we're going to a Disney songs tribute concert (featuring Jarvis Cocker, Nick Cave, Shane McGowan, Pete Doherty and Bryan "No, I'm really not a Nazi, it was all a misunderstanding" Ferry, among others) at the Royal Festival Hall.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|