View Single Post
Old 09.20.2022, 10:47 AM   #3550
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Reservation Dogs been hilarious, showing white people fucking catfish
ahahahahhahaaa!

really looking forward to catch up with that.

plus a new season of the handmaid's tale, it should justify a month's worth of hulu...

plus that bear that severian mentions (no spoilers! lol).

been a while since i last saw hulu (or netflix, for that matter).

--

meanwhile, fuck of all fucks, start trek discovery season 4 is now showing therapy sessions. it's one big fucking therapy session. just talk talk talk about fee-fees, as if the objective world did not exist. bunch of fucking navel gazers. fuck. it's all about me me me me me me me me.

I WANT THE BORG TO SHOW UP AND EAT EVERYONE IN STAR TREK DISCOVERY

it's really fucking awful now. with michelle yeoh gone and burnham altered beyond recognition there is nobody left to like. ok david cronenberg is there to deliver a few lines but his character is not great. who the fuck wrote this shit?? what were they thinking?? awful. awful. the worst nosedive in the history of star trek. worse than fucking voyager. please burn in flames.

--

eta: an accomplice sent me a meme...

-

now even the computer has fee-fees, ffs. waiting for it to have a meltdown like all the other fucks.

indeed it did and now it's getting therapy too in the middle of an emergency. BORG PLEASE KILL EVERYONE.

i am not rooting for this whispering crew... and their panic attack computer

-

s4e6: the computer is singing a corny song ***I QUIT***
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|