View Single Post
Old 09.17.2022, 08:52 AM   #3545
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I started watching Resident Alien.
I finished Season 1 yesterday. The two highlights:

1. it stars Linda Hamilton as a general of some secret organization!

2. it uses a fragment of The Breeders' No Aloha in an amazing way, I believe it's in episode 9, not sure anymore. Won't give details how or when, but it's something to do with Freezeheads
Apparently some of the creators is a big Breeders fan, according to this reddit post one of the characters often wears a Last Splash shirt. Hadn't noticed it or perhaps this is only during season 2.

Overall, it's a very enjoyable series, especially for one that comes from the scyfy channel. Some bits are hilarious.

Will probably start with season 2 tonight.
Right now I'm watching Davis Cup tennis, The Dutchies will beat the US , just like they did with the UK last night.

edit:
I thought Resident Alien was old, but season 2 is still running, according to imdb the 14th and last episode of season 2 will air this week. For now I can only watch up to episode 8, I hope they will add the remaining episodes too ...

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|