View Single Post
Old 01.06.2020, 09:17 PM   #3032
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Re:the Netflix rant

I actually agree with you on some of the issues. The "SOD THOSE CREDITS!" Is a pain in the ass. Especially when you're wanting to soak what's just happened in the episode.

However, I have just as many issues with the Amazon interface. Mixing films that are free and aren't is just pain in the ass. Having to scroll across as opposed to down where you can see more of the film's/shows available is just tedious. The search function is a mess. Type in "scorcese films on prime" brings up the first couple as free then it mix with the non-free films. And so and so on. Netflix has its issues but with the amount of big name directors and actors they've got doing films and series for them it's going to be around for a while longer.
oh right right
i handle most amazon things via ipad so i dont have to go through those one-button punches of the amazon fire or whatever.
for the search, there are filters...

but yeah i suppose amazon has the incentive to always sell you extra shit? i subscribe to channels sometimes from them (hbo, showtime, starz, etc), sometimes i rent something i can’t find anywhere else.

but it’s always voluntary. they’ve never fucked me on the billing. one time i couldnt watch a rental stream and they promptly refunded me. didnt even have to call and give a code and shit. punch 3 buttons, done.

also, i love the x-ray thing. it’s tv, you talk back, look up the cast or the soundtrack, pipes to imdb... smart fuckers. i see your problem with certain versions of it, i just don’t have it. and yeha, i can still offline to a phone and plug it into a hotel tv with that apple adapter...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|