View Single Post
Old 01.05.2020, 04:29 PM   #3024
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
That's all fine but the Amazon prime interface is horrendous. Just awful.
no, that’s not all fine at all, was my point

i have absolutely zero problems with amazon. and their free trials are actually free. not sure which of the many interfaces you’re talking about, the thing runs gloriously on my phones, ipads and roku.

oh, i forgot to tell you about the time i couldn’t watch netflix shit on my tv that had been offlined to an iphone. used to work with apple adapter, one day it worked no more. spent hours on the phone with netflix customer people and engineers asking me “if i had the right kind of hdmi cable.” apple support laughed at the notion when i called them to find out. i should have gotten paid for my debugging efforts. amazon kept working fine btw.

netflix seems to have very amateurish management. which would be acceptable in a startup, except this is no longer a startup. i don’t know who is doing what or why, but as a loooooong time customer (2004 or something?) i can smell the decay. now that they’re just one of many online channels to choose from, they can’t afford to fuck up.

eta: fixed some typos and confusion, and came here to add: they might be doing alright as a studio, but it’s the online service part of it that gets on my last nut. maybe their final gameplan is to create content that they license to other providers? hop onto cable? i don’t fucking know. but anyway, rant over.

ps- chapelle was GREAT
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|