View Single Post
Old 02.24.2019, 08:43 PM   #2454
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so, you’re not for public trials, but you’re for public trials after all?

guilty until proven innocent then?

No. I’m not for the idea of ruining people’s lives based on one unverifiable complaint.

I AM in favor of someone quitting their cushy job when several woman make unrefuted sexual harassment and assault claims against that person.

There is no trial. I’m not engaging in any public trial. But him stepping down from the job doesn’t make me think, “Poor Jeffrey.”

Just basically restating what I already said almost verbatim in case you missed it, which apparently you did.

Quote:
the white male is the new n-word

OH COME THE FUCK ON, that is SUCH bullshit. That is such, SUCH complete and utter bullshit and an absolute example of false equivalency, which the teenager in the room recognizes, but you don’t.

And yeah, I get your meaning — that is to say I understand what you meant — but it’s still a bogus comparison. Unless you know of a bunch of whit men who have been “lynched” based on charges that are verifiably false. Like... who are you even fucking talking about right now?
Also, losing your job is not the same as being lynched.
Your entire premise is fucked.

But yes,, poor white males. When will life ever be fair to them. Poor rich, powerful white men who prey on subordinate women.

Jesus Christ, are you on fucking Thorazine?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|