View Single Post
Old 01.26.2018, 09:58 AM   #1931
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I tried, after years of avoidance, to watch the premiere of the latest season of Ru Paul's Drag Race, and holy fuck I made it about 3 minutes. My wife and brother are huge fans and discuss it a lot, and I just do not understand the appeal.
i don’t know what’s the latest one cuz shit appears randomly on amazon/netflix but come on— these queens are real life heroes. the shit they go through for their dreams is just bananas. takes *a lot* of hard work to do this shit, plus the violence and discrimination they have to survive growing up, holy fuck, they’re way tougher than the spandex-clad beefy men you watch slap each other’s butt’s on weekends.

and the show is like a better and more talented survivor where you have to lipsynch fo yo life.

plus, it’s hilarious—the comedy queens are my favorite ones. THE LIBRARY IS OPEN haaaa haaaa haaaa haaa.

i haven’t seen them all but i think earlier seasons were better as i’ve noticed a peak and then a slow descent. never saw the first season.

i’d rather not name my favorite winners cuz spoilers but shit’s addictive.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|