View Single Post
Old 12.23.2017, 10:47 PM   #1873
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lolwut? who died when?

it cracks me up to see someone ingest this lamer saga in such a compressed fashion

so now let’s talk about all the bullshit without fear of spoilers

marnie ha ha ha ha ha haha. fuck that

and shoshana? LOL.

they are all such crap.

the other guy what’s his name with the scar did redeem himself in the end with his new finally someone alive girlfriend tho she was a bit of a cartoon rather than a character proper

That’s why I put “died off screen” in quotes. That’s a figure of speech, right? Maybe not, but I’m using it.

No, he didn’t die, but we got this deeply fucking sadass episode where he convinced himself he’s going to help Hannah raise her kid, and even though it feels a little doomed, the writers knew goddamn well that’s what we wanted. I knew the ending would be imperfect (like life n stuff!) but I thought it would be imperfect in a “it’s not his kid and it’s not a perfect situation and it will likely blow up but we’re leaving it with them giving it a shot” kind of way. Like the ending of the Graduate. Yeah?

Instead he says they should get married and something unspoken happens where they both just know they’re never going to see each other again and that’s it. Adam’s whole thing was: “when I commit to something I commit,” but he didn’t even properly say “no we’re not actually doing this”

And that Jessa sex Scene was upsetting.

And then that’s it. No more Adam.

Instead, tons of Marnie. And yes, Marnie is the worst. WORST WORST WORST. Fuck! Aghhh! I didn’t even want her to succeed. I thought she’d end up somehow facilitating her husband’s OD and going to jail for it. Fucking psychopath.

I do like Hannah’s mom.

I liked Ray off and on.

I liked Elijah, just because the actor playing the little bitch was amazingly talented and from a legit Broadway ACTING!!!! background.

Of the GIRLS I had the most affection for Jessa and, oddly, Shoshana. The former seemed to have something real inside of her somewhere. The latter was just really well-acted in a weird way.

Hannah reminds me SO MUCH of a girl I dated. Except my ex was, like, really hot and didn’t know what insecurity or being called on her narcissism felt like. Even the way she smiled and delivered lines... it’s fucking uncanny, and makes me really question my godforsaken twenties all the more.

I can’t decide if it’s a legitimately good show or not, because I hated so much about it, but I can’t deny that it resonated on several levels.

Fucking Adam though. Goddamn.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|