View Single Post
Old 12.15.2017, 12:18 PM   #1861
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

anyway, also on amazon prime watching

MR SHOW.

I always really liked that show a lot. I enjoyed the latest Netflix season of it, but something just did not quite grip me like that show did when it was on (although age might play into that quite a bit). I did not know it was on Amazon Prime. I might have to go check out some of the old seasons again and see how they hold up.

Not sure which show/season it was, so no clue if you have seen it yet or not, but I remembered some sketch about a kid who tried to kill himself by jumping into a vat of acid, but lived. And he gets a visit from his favorite band while in the hospital. It was pretty twisted but just an outright riot. One of my fav skits, maybe second only to Ass Pennies.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|