View Single Post
Old 07.17.2017, 01:06 PM   #1385
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
many sci fi and fantasy fans are DORKS, like GRADE-A, cannot talk to a girl, cannot even be in the same room as a cute girl for fear of shitting their own pants, and they HATE that women have that power over them so they HATE when strong awesome women are brought into their magical make believe fandom worlds. maybe?

It takes all kinds. Come on, you're playing to a stereotype, one that itself has been played up in movies and television. I think that's a surface level perspective. From the posts I've read by complainers, its less a nerdy, lonely guy thing and just the lame, type of PMS jokes, or women can't drive cars let alone a Tardis level sexism, but as I've said, there have been pop culture heroines that have broke through in the world of sci-fi. Sure, there is always going to be pushback to something different. If they casted a black actor you'd get the small amount but vocal racists in the fandom.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|