View Single Post
Old 07.16.2017, 08:43 PM   #1370
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i wouldn't mind talking about the ones i've already seen

AS LONG AS FUTURE EPISODES ARE NOT BROUGHT TO BEAR INTO THE CONVERSATION

like "oh, wait for season X when..."

jayzus

even titles spoil it for me. i hate titles.

BUT ANYWAY. you're right that it starts clunky. the attack of the mannequins was a pretty weak starter for any kind of show.

now just don't tell me what happens next. "it gets better" suffices. i'll get to all of it in due time.

and now i really wanna watch the old, old, old episodes. im gonna try to line them up somehow. even if they're a bit shit with the empty sets.

btw i like how in the new doctor, it still looks low-budget. like, sherlock looks glossy as fuck. but dr. who, while updated for the century, still looks cheaply made. at least this season. and that's a good thing i think. keeps the attention on the "mental" part. i mean the abstract stuff.

I was just about to message you and apologize for blah. Not gonna now cuz we seem cool.

Anyway, OK. NO TALK ABOUT FUTURE EPISODES. It gets better. PEORIOD.

I'm glad you like it well enough. I know the episode you're on. Good'un. Mannequins was not so much in my opinion.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|