View Single Post
Old 06.06.2015, 03:36 PM   #868
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
been watching the 3rd season of GIRLS.

it's pretty awful tv. all the characters are douches, all despicable in their own way. highly aggravating people. if i met them in real life i'd kill them all. preferrably with metal hooks or a machete.

as a work of ethnography however it could be redeeming. i can see the appeal of it as a kind of national geographic show. the white tribes of new york seem to be heading towards extinction-- they remind me of the elois in "the time machine." i have to ask, however, if any of you know if these people are based in real life-- i have no direct experience of that world.

also, the constant sight of lena dunham's asscrack reaching all the way up to her shoulderblades is extremely disturbing. do not eat while watching this.

great review one for the ages but we need so much more flabby asscrack on tv irl and even in dreams and hallucinations so i cant go the whole way with you on this