View Single Post
Old 06.08.2009, 09:20 AM   #26601
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
all I ever wanted was a girl to watch movies with
behind the wall, the cows are crashed I leave my stall, the wild dogs scream out their call. The breeze is cold, the moon is old, but shines the same as it did on the first day of creation. Is this red fog a big fire?! I don’t care I’m feeling tired. This is when the window spiders build their webs to catch a flyer. I’m dreaming with Jesus, he blesses my sneezes in this dust ball, the destroyed wall, my punk catharsis. The vines engulf the summer swing my birthday gift, the possums need to bum a lift. (go possums go!) They crawl the ledge, that all the thieves hop to steal phones, they will not leave this place alone, creation.
All I ever wanted was a girl to watch movies with all day and all night, and hold me real tight (and drink iced coffee), is that too much to ask you for?!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|