View Single Post
Old 10.21.2015, 11:09 PM   #47378
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I appriciate the effort but:

1- Seems simply juvinile, dark streak or no

2- I really hate that guy. His name was Pete. For a second I considered putting on Choc and Cheese. But then I saw his face in my mind. Couldn't do it.

3- You really don't get how someone could not like them? Off all the bands to use the word "objectively" about, you're going to pick this one? Heck, not everyone likes the Beatles.

----

Meanwhile, listening to the new PIL. I guess PIL wouldn't be PIL if they didn't disappoint now and then. This isn't as good as THIS IS PIL, which I still love for the most part.

I get how people could not like them, and the objectivity comment was really directed at their musical ability. They're excellent musicians.

But if you don't like them you don't like them. At least it seems like you've given them a fair shot, and that's the most anyone can really ask for
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|