View Single Post
Old 10.21.2015, 08:27 AM   #47367
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
To start? Probably Chocolate & Cheese. It goes down pretty easy.

GodWeenSatan: The Oneness is a fantastic debut, and the Pod is probably their first "classic", but it's hard for me to imagine someone who's not already into Ween being into those records.

But like I said, I think the Mollusk was their greatest achievement as a band. So if you're relatively new to their sound, I would say Chocolate & Cheese and the Mollusk are the best ones to start with.

But I fully recommend digging in completely if you like what you hear.
Well, just listened Mollusk. I think I will not become huge Ween fan, but I really like it. And I am going to listen at least the Pod, because I just love lo-fi-stuff. I think Ween brothers have listened Zappa...at least they seem to have same kind of ideology "you can be funny and same time make serious music".

I am not sure do I understand correct, but are here Primus haters? I am not a big fan, but really used to listen a lot their "Tales from the Punch Bowl" and liked it! Not listen it a long time, maybe should...

About White Stripes, I have said this many times earlier, but White Stripes has always been to me poor manīs JSBX. I havenīt heard proper album from them, yes they have some really good songs.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|