View Single Post
Old 03.13.2007, 08:12 PM   #6
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hip-Hop? Rap in general? No, certain rappers - and especially their supporters - are "ruining the music taste of youngsters". As a "Music fan" you should know this.
touche to my generalization of hip-hop, to which there is some good stuff out there. but i think you still got my point. my phrases you put quotes around are in answer to the original post in this thread.

Quote:
You hear no Punk, Proto-, No-Wave, New Wave, etc.

you don't hear this on really any station except college stations on a car radio, but i think nowadays there are a lot more options on xm radio than regular radio. if one person prefers a punk/no-wave station to a classic rock station, you can't blame it on the station. the exposure to such music really exists only in the context of a car radio.

classic rock stations are what they are. nobody's on here dogging the stations that play "the oldies," songs of the '50s and '60s, and i suspect nobody on here listens to that. because it sounds dated to young people. obviously classic rock still has some appeal or young people wouldn't listen to it. i much prefer it to any rock of the '90s but that's my taste.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|