View Single Post
Old 11.26.2013, 12:54 AM   #217
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate_ladyland
Goddamn... Tri Angle and Software are quickly becoming two of my favorite labels

Modern Love and Blackest Ever Black are fantastic too. Any other similar labels to check out?
the only two I would follow really religiously are eMego and PAN, two labels which are unfailingly fucking brilliant (the former in particular, this year they have absolutely slain everyone else hard). but in that vein in particular I'd say diagonal, which is powell's label, with that recent shit & shine 12" as well as stuff from blood music and prostitutes (in addition to powell's awesome eps himself), with upcoming stuff from russell haswell and fucking death comet crew, which should be sick. karl o'connor's label downwards is really cool too, branched out from straight industrial techno into post-punk with dva damas and tropic of cancer.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|