View Single Post
Old 02.12.2010, 01:16 PM   #14
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Sandbag]
I once woke up in the kitchen, when I was younger...

I have this thing, it's like you're dreaming, and you wake up, and you open your eyes, but you cannot move at all.. is like part of yourself is still in the dream.

that's called sleep paralysis. almost everyone gets it, but most of the time you don't remember it. i went thru a period were it happened almost nightly with auditory hallucinations and things in the room.

some people have ones were there is a person or light or something in the room with them or sitting on their chest. in the middle ages it was at times attributed to succubi, and more recently has been suggested as the real cause of some people's claims about alien abductions.

back when i was getting extreme bouts of it it could happen maybe 5-6 times in one night, but eventually i'd be able to break free of it by slowly forcing myself to move a finger, and then another until i got back up and broke out of it, but as soon as i would lay down again it would happen.

what i find fascinating is that such freaky shit like this happens to so many of us but we don't even talk about it to each other.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|