View Single Post
Old 07.07.2006, 04:25 PM   #2241
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
1. Only hicks and yokels refer to this area as "The Cities."
2. "Simoleans" is slang for "dollars," and misspelled at that. Somalis are people, and yes, there are a lot in that area. They are immigrants, and they have to live somewhere. I think the stench of the Hard Times' clientele is far more objectionable, personally, though I do like the Tall Bikes.
3. There are 3 good record stores: Hymie's (used), Roadrunner and Treehouse. There used to be at least 15, you are just too young and missed the boat. There were many good days in my high school years where we just hopped from store to store. I wish the economy could still support that.
4. While I am hurt that you have chosen to shift your affections to porkmarras, I have to admit that he is a fine hunk of man-meat, and at least you are keeping up your pattern of hitting on guys in their 30s. Good one!

1. I am from Willmar. What do you expect?
2. Ahh. Again. Willmar doesn't teach me these things.
3. Yeah. That sucks. I've been to Roadrunner and Treehouse. Never heard of Hymie's. RR and Treehouse are both out of walking distance from where I usually stay in the cities so I go there only rarely.
4. What can I say? He's closer to my age.