View Single Post
Old 02.14.2007, 11:45 AM   #17
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse
yeah, i'm so excited. wiese w/evan parker is going to be amazing... mixing an free improv forefather with one of the key exponents of the current noise scene will be very interesting indeed. i just hope that the london show will let me in due to being under 18... any experience w/ the strictness of the type of clubs that would host this kind of thing? i'd expect them to be quite lax and easy going but you never know......

well you almost never see youngsters at these type of shows, but i think that is due to lack of interest from people of that age rather than strictness about age as you certainly see enough fresh faced youths if you go to other kinds of shows.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|