Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 02.06.2017, 04:19 AM   #28
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonidea19
Im in a good mood and green tea mode myself good morning from Los Angeles! This town sucks btw (They only show the really good parts of Hollywood on tv. The rest is all covered in piss, dirt, and smog. Our homeless is growing exponentially.)

Anyone know when the new Better Call Saul or Curb Your Enthusiasm coming out this year? I need some new show recommendations until then.

Hello Los Angeles. Believe me, you should be glad you live in Los Angeles. I live in Bratislava. Look that up on Google and find out why I'm saying that.

Some recommendations for shows?
- Narcos - man, if you haven't seen this yet, don't hesitate and give it a watch. it's fantastic
- Stranger Things - a bit of a step into the 80s horror territory, but well worth giving it a try. fantastic sountrack too.
- Black Mirror - one of the best series I've ever seen on TV. Each episode is a small movie in itself. Usually pretty disturbing.

(all available on Netflix)

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|