View Single Post
Old 09.02.2013, 07:38 PM   #45753
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

That shit is like destroying a Renaissance painting, somebody still got to fuck that ninja Chris Brown up for this, period. End of sentence, I don't care what Rihanna does or thinks, but somebody got boo-bop Chris Brown on principle.

Ok, recognize the Earl lyric, but haven't the foggiest idea where that first paragraph came from.

When was this picture taken? I've never seen this, not that I'm big on People magazine, or pop news... Still, if you're saying he got her back, then beat her again, then he definitely needs to get his shit kicked.

Why wasn't this guy blacklisted back when this first happened by everyone in the pop (and especially hip-hop/R&B) world? Why didn't President Z and Secretary of State West call a meeting of the hip hop illuminati to make sure this guy slept with the fishes in a pair of concrete boots?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|