Thread: Lambsbread
View Single Post
Old 04.23.2007, 06:39 AM   #7
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Well my first reaction to the three tapes I ordered: incredulous... puzzled...
Like the first time I heard a Markers LP... I thought they are taking the piss...
however I kept jamming the tapes from time to time, curious to see if repeated listens would offer up something more profound...
Then I began to understand where this group were coming from... seems to me they are in the tradition of bands like the Blue Humans... completely scattered freeform rock aesthetics with a free jazz sensibility..
Got their ecstatic peace LP as well which is rather splendid.. sounds pretty much exactly the same as the tapes... the most impressive thing about this band is the momentum and energy simmering beneath their pre-articulate approach to music...