View Single Post
Old 05.31.2017, 07:17 PM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
^^ interesting.

Intellectual high-achievers have the same kind of issue. The fear of NOT getting an A, or the reality of NOT getting a dream job, or NOT being granted a doctoral fellowship far outweighs the pleasure derived from any of those achievements when they do happen.
i used to know this little studious cunt in school who CRIED when he took 2nd place in university admission exams vs. like 50,000 people or something. i laughed so hard when i heard this. i was SO relieved to get in but the guy, no, he fucking CRIED. lolololol.

funny thing is he wasn't that smart. he just lived to study. had no friends, nothing. the poor fucker.

now i'm starting to feel really sorry for him. when i realize he was just a kid (and so was i for that matter ha ha). poor kid! damn his parents.

but anyway... yeah. okay. tiger moms lol
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|