View Single Post
Old 07.19.2015, 06:42 PM   #4061
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
soy can actually be pretty healthy stuff, but not the processed stuff. They basically spin off all the nutrients to sell as enhancers to health food products, the vitamins, amino acids, etc. What they put in "meat" to stretch it is cheap fiber that has all the good soy amendments removed

ah ha ha ha. i had no idea. so the lecithin and oil and everything else is removed?

i'm not to fond of soy. it mimics estrogen. plus it's the most GMO & sprayed crop. i eat it with caution (small amounts).

but hey--maybe this is the only way that fast-food eaters get any fiber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Over 90% of US soy is GMO, nearly all of which is treated with Roundup. Monsanto appreciates your support.

i was gonna say. i do buy gmo-free tofu though.

not to say that gmo-free is not sprayed. it's not guaranteed really. maybe it's sprayed with MORE than roundup-- know what i'm saying? scattershot spraying might mean more spraying.

Quote:
Very good chance the animals you eat are fed with grains grown where the Brazilian Rainforest used to be.
nah man, i don't live in the brazilian rainforest. grass fed cows are my neighbors. you can taste the difference (grassfed meat is DRY).

Quote:
Food is evil. Just say no.

Last Man? is that you?

--
ETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
My letters were published in probably a couple of dozen issues of DC comics between around 1968 to 1971, and acquiring copies of those today would run up a significant credit card bill--and for what? To see my name in some comic book fan letters section.

that's awesome! proof that you were doomed to be a writer. you could bequeath the things to the gmku family museum.

eh, just snap a photo and blam. who needs paper??
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|