View Single Post
Old 12.01.2006, 06:15 PM   #16
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
no, but here's a little anecdote for you;
when i was about two i wiped my ass on my parent's footboard and the shit ate the varnish off.

That reminded me of a story.
This happened when two of my brothers (Mike and Sam) were much younger. They are only a year apart in age. Sam was still in diapers, and Mike was being potty-trained. Mike was sitting on the toilet after having taken a crap, and he couldn't yet wipe himself. He kept yelling my mom's name so that she could come wipe him, but she was outside and couldn't hear him. Rather than going outside to get her, Sam (the younger one), decided he could wipe Mike himself. As soon as he did it though, he knew he had done something wrong. He went outside to get my mom. When she found Mike still sitting on the toilet, he had poop smeared all up his back.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|