View Single Post
Old 07.12.2013, 03:06 PM   #59
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
"I gave Michael [Jordan] the number for my bookie, and told him to be careful, but he never listened to me unless it had something to do with the triangle offense. That's why they killed his daddy." - Phil Jackson

That is just not fair. In fact, one of the biggest tragedies of Michael Jordan is that in all the hype and love for his six championships, people rarely talk about or even remember that his father was murdered. Its not a joking matter. It was a seriously horrible tragedy, one which should never be overlooked. Who knows what got his dad killed, but we should all pause and reflect on it. Even if just his dad had died of old age during those Championship runs would have been sad enough, but murdered? Shit was sad yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|