View Single Post
Old 11.10.2010, 05:57 PM   #16
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
just the whole scene. The clip looked like some old guns n roses video. I do not know enough about the UK's political situation to have a valid opinion on this

I will comment on your reply. My work and most everyone in life fucks me over everyday. Should I deal with it in a well planned maneuver. Or should I just head up up to Canada and destroy the corporate headquarters? Smashin shit up feels good but what ultimate goal does it serve? I would love to go beat up some windows

i say well planned works best. which is why i love labor unions. but unions are weak these days and i bet you aren't unionized. so that makes it harder.

still, plan ahead.

what's cool about this one is that they caught the cops with their pants down and as porky said took over the "palace" where these motherfuckers operate. priceless.

if you wanna learn to protest, the french know how to do it-- they'll paralyze a city for days when they want something. bless them!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|