View Single Post
Old 02.11.2012, 06:40 AM   #34846
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
lol. reminds me of a show about string theory.

was thinking how a black hole is triggerd
it is the size of pea and absorbs all the planets around it into that place

so i think maybe there is a sort of super acceleration in the smallest particles dimension started, ( for ? kinda reason ), it turns and turns and so create a reaction 'maybe' with darkmatter that is maybe the total dimensenion, like balls into a swimming pool, then water stans for darkmatter,

so in this reaction all the particles that are in the circle around the blackholes force are sucked down into the hole

visualize best as > if you have a sandclock the sand just dissapears in the middle

found a funny picture : it sez 'for once give the time out of your hands

i don't know who made it
find it very funny, you don't come much across time jokes

or this reminds me more of the connection with the waterworld long ago and the amphiby/reptile world deeeep

so where was i ?

blackholes explaind by sandclock like this

a particle meltdown to dimension 0 (?) = bigbang is particle build up from dimension 0 (?)

or simpely said bigbang is expanding movement of particles
black hole is the imploding movement of particles

just read some stuff on wikipedia about string theory
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|