View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 04:38 PM   #219
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, I forgot some stuff. Awesome color's bassist was really kick-ass. Other than that they didn't sound too good. All I could hear was bass and drums. When their singer came on I thought it was someone from the audience. He totally ruined the band for me.

Now some SY stuff. Kim is so much hotter live and her dance moves rocked. I didn't even try talking to her because she just seems intimidating for some reason. Here are some quotations that I remember.

T: The last timre we played in downtown LA was in 1982 when I was born.

T: How is it over there on your side of the stage?
L: It's good. (or something like that) How is it over there?
T:Total destruction. (Starts playing)

Thurston said Lee was going to release a solo album next year. He said if it wasn't out by next spring to email him at Lee@sonicyouth.com. Lee then playfully said that that wasn't his e-mail address.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|