View Single Post
Old 03.16.2007, 11:37 AM   #64
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
such a pity you didn't ignore it. ooooh such a pity. you couldn't resist could ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max
i think this is pretty much surreal. what are you kids complaining about? corporate markets will always try to sell you a product. there's lots of killer music around the net, and it's actually for free, too.

examples?
SMALL WHITE comes to mind. TRUSTY BLACK SHEEP is another. JOEL NOBODY. THE TWEETER SMILIES. THE REPLICATORS. a lot of the bands on our myspace friends list, and so forth. and those are just UNSIGNED musicians... to begin with. i mean, why complaining? i dig this current period of time when with little money you can make decent sounding things and let them be heard around the world.

let's start supporting it.

...our myspace friends list. OUR: mine, yours, theirs... everybody's. seems like you too have a myspace uh? OUR myspace friends list. I put that in caps just so you get the point, that actually part of this thread for a good number of the posters involved (Thrasher, Cantank, K-Krack) started to revolve around the current state of music.

if i wanna plug my band, i simply start a thread about it. i don't support the scene cuz there ain't no scene at all to me, chico. and if the list i wrote is the scene, mainly comprising of american bands, i'm quite sure we don't belong there.

all the best to you, too.