View Single Post
Old 03.16.2007, 12:29 AM   #63
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
hey neurotic, my band was nowhere to be found, in those list of bands i've mentioned. got a problem with me?

i was going to ignore this...

well, of course you were trying to be clever, you named all the bands that were on YOUR myspace, i mean, you said they were great bands that you had as friends on YOUR myspace; i mean, how are we to find them? ohh, perhaps by visiting YOUR band's myspace, perhaps.

now don't get me wrong, i have nothing against someone trying to get their music heard.

having said that, the thread was about A GROWING TREND BOTH ON THE MAINSTREAM AND THE UNDERGROUND WHERE MOST BANDS HAVE TAKEN TO WEARING SOMETHING OR USING SOMETHING THAT HAS LITTLE OR NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MUSIC TO DRAW ATTENTION AND HOW MOST OF THESE BANDS DON'T GO FURTHER THAN THAT. IT WASN'T ABOUT HOW I HATE BANDS WITH GIMMICKS BECAUSE I DON'T, IT WASN'T ABOUT HOW GIMMICKS ARE KILLING ROCK N' ROLL BECAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT. IT'S BECAUSE MOST BANDS/ARTISTS ARE DOING THIS AND, WELL, WHEN ALMOST EVERYONE IS DOING SOMETHING THEN IT BECOMES ANNOYING.

(i put that in caps just so to clear it for everyone)

your post was pointless since i never said "bands suck, music sucks today, there's nothing good", your post said that there's great music like CHOUT's band and spectraljulian's band and all the rest of your myspace buddies and that it's free on the internet. does that have to do with bands using gimmicks like masks, costumes or stage props? no. you wanted to plug your band thru your friend's bands and also get points for being such a scene supporter; again, nothing wrong with that, just pointless.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|