View Single Post
Old 01.11.2013, 08:23 AM   #16489
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
weh!-ll... of course everything has been better served in literature ages ago. thematically at least. visually it's another story. so that point is kind of moot. this isn't life-altering cinema, but for a mainstream dose of entertainment it's pretty good-- certainly better than anything else in the redbox machine that day. entertainment.

Oh. I didn't get that.

See, I think most Hollywood films are "good." Well made, well acted, good enough conflict for 90 minutes. My mistake to expect more.

You're right though. Lovely scenery. (Although I was wondering why Liam took the part. Even if he loved the script, filming in the cold must really suck. Unless it was all a soundstage, in which case give an Oscar to the art department.)

------------

LIVING END- Amazing how a film can be poorly made on nearly every technical level, yet still total to a great flick.

Can someone hip me to more "real" indie cinema of the late 80s, early 90s? Pretend I already know about Jarmusch, Soderbergh, van Sants and Reservoir Dogs. I wanna get really indie. Nothing before 1985 and nothing past 1993 please. I think I'll check out gas, food, lodging later.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|