View Single Post
Old 05.03.2017, 11:15 AM   #4628
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
so THIS happened today....

A few months ago I read and reviewed Alan Moore's novel Jerusalem. ( http://rxttbooks.blogspot.com/2017/0...-contains.html ). I had requested a galley/review copy of it from Mr. Moore's publisher and was sent one to my surprise.

Having read it, I printed out a copy of my review and sent it via snail mail to Alan Moore's publisher, hoping they would forward it to his home/office. This was several months ago. (Alan Moore does NOT use the interwebemails )

Today I open up my mail and see an email from a "Joe" who introduced himself as Alan Moore's personal assistant, and in the email was an attachment, that Alan Moore had asked Joe to send to me.

I nearly shit my pants.