View Single Post
Old 05.26.2008, 03:21 PM   #309
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
I heard you were doing triple hammer-ons and whammy-bar harmonics in Andy's Guitars on Denmark Street, all to the backing tape of Level 42's "Lessons In Love".

More like a rather wobbly, simplified version of 'Beat on the Brat' with my tongue sticking out, I'm afraid.

It's pathetic really. My guitar skills are so limited but it doesn't stop me from dreaming about uber-cool, pro-level guitars. I really want one of these at the moment:

PRS Mira, about £1k (approx. the same in $s). I bet my playing of Louie Louie would increase no end with this. If anyone has a spare grand floating around, buy it for me and I promise to rep your posts whenever I can.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|